c/o Corte di Giarola – Parco del Taro
From March 1 to December 8
* Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10.00 – 18.00
* From Monday through Friday: open on reservation for group tours
From December to February
* Closed – open on request for group tours only
Cost of Tickets:
* Full price € 5,00
* Reduced fee € 4,00 groups (minimum 15 people), adults over 65 years old, conventioned prices
* Reduced fee for schools € 3,00 students from 6 to 18 years of age
* Free to disabled people and accompanying caregivers, to people accompanying groups and schools, journalists, to children under 6 years of age, to school children of the Cit of Collecchio (reservation is required).
For groups up to 25 people: € 20,00 in addition to entrance fee. Reservation is required.
In all of the museum, it is possible to request scientific themed learning labs for schools or groups, on topics like salt, milk, micro organisms, water, protein) or gastronomic themed labs (taste labs), In the Learning section of the site a catalogue of science and environmental education labs is available. Reservation is required.
Daily trips from Parma and back.
Departure: from the Parma Train Station (delivery from Exit Viale Borsellino) or from your hotel in town or in the surrounding area.
Destination: one or more of the 8 Museums.
Vehicle: OPEL Combo-e Life BEV 50kWh Elegance Plus M1 L1H1 – 5-seater.
Rate: € 61.48 + Vat (22%) per day instead of € 100 + Vat (no extra charge for battery charging).
How to book the car: send an email request to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to your visit.
It is necessary to attach a copy of your driving licence plus your Identity Car or Passport and phone number of the drivers.
Please read the RENTAL AGREEMENT published on this website.
The rental cost must be paid by bank transfer prior to your visit after receiving the invoice.
Please note that ; the rental agreement is to be considered garanteed after receiving an email confirmation from Scai Motor Srl.
Email any special requests or call.
Info: tel. +39 0521 670234 or +39 0521 670264