c/o Corte di Giarola – Parco del Taro
From March 1 to December 8
* Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10.00 – 18.00
* From Monday through Friday: open on reservation for group tours
From December to February
* Closed – open on request for group tours only
Cost of Tickets:
* Full price € 5,00
* Reduced fee € 4,00 groups (minimum 15 people), adults over 65 years old, conventioned prices
* Reduced fee for schools € 3,00 students from 6 to 18 years of age
* Free to disabled people and accompanying caregivers, to people accompanying groups and schools, journalists, to children under 6 years of age, to school children of the Cit of Collecchio (reservation is required).
For groups up to 25 people: € 20,00 in addition to entrance fee. Reservation is required.
In all of the museum, it is possible to request scientific themed learning labs for schools or groups, on topics like salt, milk, micro organisms, water, protein) or gastronomic themed labs (taste labs), In the Learning section of the site a catalogue of science and environmental education labs is available. Reservation is required.